At Essential Dental, we are actively monitoring the impact of the COVID-19 presence in Australia and are taking precautions to protect our patients and staff during this period.
We would like to assure you that we already have impeccable medical workplace standards as part of our role as a primary health provider, that naturally make our practice as safe as possible to attend. We are committed to providing dental care throughout this time, despite the challenges. We ask that everyone follows appropriate hygiene measures.
What our staff are doing to protect you?
• Rigorous disinfection of treatment rooms, reception area, waiting area, bathrooms before and after every patient and surfaces that are touched often such as door handles, phones, pens.
• Our staff uphold thorough hand hygiene and/or use surgical gloves, masks etc.
• We have removed all items such as books, magazines, children’s toys from waiting areas to ensure your safety.
• We have hand sanitiser and hand wash soap available at our practice.
• We will be logging all patients and visitors to do our part for the community.
What you can do to help us and the community:
• If you feel unwell, please allow us to reschedule you to a later date.
• If you have travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has.
• Please limit the number of visitors you bring to our clinic when attending your appointment. We usually love to have visitors to our practice however, during this uncertain time, non-essential visitors should not be in the treatment room with you.
• Please make use of our hand sanitiser and wash your hands thoroughly.
We have put these measures in place to ensure that we protect our valued patients, our staff and the wider community. The commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community is our primary concern.
For more information on any of the above, or to organise an appointment or reschedule an existing one, please give us a call on 8251 7677.